Risk & Control Manager
|Job Title:||Risk & Control Manager|
|Salary:||£34480.00 - £43100.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nannett Colley|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 09:49|
Acca, aca, low travel, study support, risk, control, £43k, job, manager,
Your new company
A Multi-national Manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a Risk & Control Manager to join their export team due to the growth and restructure of the company.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities are to ensure compliance with Exports Statement of Delegated Authorities (SoDA) and Governance Framework and to maintain a robust risk and control environment for the Export function of the business.
Day to day activities:
- Manage escalations for approval in line with the SoDA in conjunction with Legal ensuring Exports commitments as detailed in the SoDA are fulfilled on an ongoing basis and in a timely manner.
- Ensure points highlighted on the Controls Dashboard have an action plan in place to resolve the issue.
- Manage the Governance calendar for Exports ensuring alignment with the Regional calendar.
- Coordination and performance of SOx testing activities.
- Assist in the resolution of errors arising due to incorrect master data or process.
- Support on Exports Credit Control activities
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you would be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) or studying towards a qualification. You will also have strong experience in SOX compliance and have an understanding of supply chain process.
Other key skills:
- Possess excellent influencing, leadership and communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of senior management.
- Be insightful, pro-active, collaborative and consultative.
- Be able to simplify complex situations and present complex information
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary up to £43100 depending on experience and a wide range of fantastic benefits, including:
- 25 Days in addition to public and bank holidays;
- Company bonus - between 0 - 25% of their annual salary
- Private Healthcare Trust
- Private medical cover for employee, spouse and resident child
- Flexible Benefits
- Season Ticket loan
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Share Reward Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bens
£28000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Group Tax Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000 - £75000 per annum + + range of exciting benefits