Risk and Compliance Analyst
|Job Title:||Risk and Compliance Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 16:54|
The Risk and Compliance Analyst will support the delivery and maintenance of the compliance and risk management frameworks. You will also deliver the risk and compliance strategy for the organisation
Our client are a leading specialist financial services provided based in the heart of Bristol.
The key responsibilities for this Risk and Compliance Analyst based in Bristol are:
- Support the Compliance and Risk team's oversight across the whole organisation
- Support the team with the embedding of the operational risk framework
- Review and challenge of the 1st line of defence's management of risks via the 2nd line risk management oversight programme
- Reporting on risk matters to committees
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of relevant best practice, legal and regulatory standards with respect to operational risk.
- Support the Head Of Compliance with delivery of the compliance monitoring programme including
- Undertaking compliance monitoring reviews covering testing, identifying, and reporting on areas of improvements, facilitating remedial actions required, and in time suggest ways to enhance the current monitoring programmes
- Responsible for breach analysis and completion within ICE.
- Responsible for completing Compliance monthly MI
- Deputising for Head of Compliance and Head of Operational Risk as required for internal and external meetings
- Secretariat for the Risk and Compliance Committee and the board level Audit, Risk and Compliance committee
The successful candidate will have/be:y
- At least 3 years experience within a Risk and Compliance role, within an FCA-regulated environment.
- Has undertaken compliance monitoring reviews as part of an overall compliance monitoring plan, and potentially some deep dive analysis.
- Holds working knowledge of regulatory requirements within the UK Financial Services markets.
- Has a working knowledge of risk management concepts and prevention measures relevant to an Investment Manager. Experience in development of the risk framework would be beneficial.
- Relevant qualifications (CISI or equivalent), an advantage.
- Has experience of utilising and maximising the use of business applications.
Base salary of up to £45,000 (experience depending)
A fantastic working environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit and Risk Consultant
Committee Member for the Office for Students` Risk and Audit Committee
Risk Manager-Credit Risk focus
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car & bonus
£44000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum