Risk Analyst - International Chemicals Business
|Job Title:||Risk Analyst - International Chemicals Business|
|Contact Name:||Angus King|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2020 11:40|
Supporting General Manager Group Risk in assessing and reviewing customer creditworthiness
Our client is an international Chemical company looking for an analyst who is experienced in finance and operational risk management as well as market risk. They have an excellent office and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce. Our client is committed to making a great place to work and doing all they can to support their people to reach their full potential.
- Credit assessment - analysing credit worthiness and KYC status of customers across Group in order to recommend appropriate credit limits and managing credit support where necessary.
- Support in preparation of Group annual business plan for risk management related issues.
- Credit reporting and control - monitoring credit exposure and risk measures and anticipation and management of breaches and exceptions.
- Support RM functionality and policy rollout related to a new Group ERP IT system.
- Annual renewal of Insurance policies requiring coordination with other offices and departments.
Good understanding of the key elements of Credit Risk Management with credit and exposure assessment experience from a commodity trading or banking environment. * Knowledge of Agro markets and types of products and their risks is a plus
Demonstrable 2+ years' experience in a credit role either within a company, bank or rating agency. * Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. * Experience of and familiarity with the chemicals/commodity markets is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Internatinal travel around 10-20% of working time (Covid dependant)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
West London, London
Interim Finance Business Partner
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£400 - £450 per day
Finance Business Partner
City of London, London
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
Business Planning Manager (finance role)
£55000.00 - £62000.00 per annum