Risk Analyst - International Chemicals Business
|Job Title:||Risk Analyst - International Chemicals Business|
|Contact Name:||Angus King|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 18:32|
Supporting General Manager Group Risk in assessing and reviewing customer creditworthiness
Our client is an international Chemical company looking for an analyst who is experienced in finance and operational risk management as well as market risk. They have an excellent office and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce. Our client is committed to making a great place to work and doing all they can to support their people to reach their full potential.
- Credit assessment - analysing credit worthiness and KYC status of customers across Group in order to recommend appropriate credit limits and managing credit support where necessary.
- Support in preparation of Group annual business plan for risk management related issues.
- Credit reporting and control - monitoring credit exposure and risk measures and anticipation and management of breaches and exceptions.
- Support RM functionality and policy rollout related to a new Group ERP IT system.
- Annual renewal of Insurance policies requiring coordination with other offices and departments.
Good understanding of the key elements of Credit Risk Management with credit and exposure assessment experience from a commodity trading or banking environment. * Knowledge of Agro markets and types of products and their risks is a plus
Demonstrable 2+ years' experience in a credit role either within a company, bank or rating agency. * Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. * Experience of and familiarity with the chemicals/commodity markets is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Internatinal travel around 10-20% of working time (Covid dependant)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stockport, Greater Manchester
c.£45k + a comprehensive benefits package (inc. private medical, bonus, pension)
Financial Analyst (Renewable Energy)
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Corporate Finance Analyst
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Planning and Reporting Senior Analyst
£250 - £290 per day + UMBRELLA or PAYE
Financial Controller (Renewable Energy)
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus