Reward & Compensation Tax Senior Manager/Director
|Job Title:||Reward & Compensation Tax Senior Manager/Director|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£46 - £100000.00 per annum + car, bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Julie Lawrance|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 10:04|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Reward Senior Manager or Director for a leading firm in Birmingham. They are looking for someone to bring practical advice to a range of clients to solve their reward challenges, ranging from Remuneration Committee advisory and strategic reward advice, to tax incentive plan design and implementation, and deal related reward implications to provide commercial advice. The role will include:
- Advising on all types of equity incentive arrangements for quoted companies, privately owned businesses and private equity backed companies on the design and implementation of share based incentive plans in the UK and overseas.
- Developing and maintaining a strong internal network throughout the UK and overseas.
- Presenting at client seminars on equity incentives explaining complex issues in a user friendly and practical way.
- Developing and delivering internal training programmes on equity incentives.
- Managing, leading, developing and coaching juniors within the team.
As a key member of the wider employment tax and reward team, this role offers you access to an attractive portfolio of work from day one and the opportunity to build and develop this with the support of an established team. In addition to a market leading remuneration and benefits package, the firm are committed to providing flexible working where full/part-time hours will be considered and regular home working is available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's