Revenue Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Revenue Assurance Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits (Inc share options)|
|Reference:||NH 39493 PL_1588864104|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2020 16:08|
£55- £65kpa plus great benefits (Inc share options)
Our client, an innovative technology brand is looking to expand their current team by adding the resources of a talented and highly driven Revenue Assurance Manager. This role is testament to the brands growth and will offer the chance to shape and mould the remit. The position reports directly into the Group Financial Controller and will be one consulted on all key strategies.
Key Duties Include: -
* Oversee all aspects of the billing and collections function.
* Review all billing and collection processes and identify and minimise areas of revenue leakage and collection delay.
* Manage revenue recognition and deferred income calculations in accordance with GAAP.
* Prepare monthly recurring revenue movement analysis for Senior Management.
* Manage cash collection projections for company cash-flow planning.
* Manage Billing & Collections team (two persons).
The successful candidate will hold a finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have a strong academic background. Demonstrable experience of Revenue Accounting is a necessity as is the ability to be comfortable analysing large date sets. The brand prides itself on collaborative working, so the ability to forge excellent internal and external relationships is also very important. An inquisitive mindset will also be valuable in order to understand some of the key business drivers.
On offer is the chance to join a cutting-edge brand with innovation streamlined through its core. The business enjoys a relaxed and modern way of working and can offer an excellent career path for those that show drive, determination and ultimately results.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's