Revenue Accounting Manager, Hertfordshire
|Job Title:||Revenue Accounting Manager, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2020 16:16|
£45,000 - £60,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits
Our client, an expansive and forward thinking commercial enterprise, is looking for an intelligent, quick thinking and ambitious individual wanting to develop an already impressive skill set. The successful candidate will have had exposure to a fast moving global environment where initiative and creative thought processes are encouraged.
The position is responsible for all business generated revenue and will involve the following:
- responsibility for recording revenue, cost of sales and deferred income calculations in accordance with GAAP.
- work with business units to ensure that correct revenue and costs are recognised.
- review all billing and collection processes and identify and minimise areas of revenue leakage and collection delay
- Manage cash collection projections for company cash-flow planning
- ensure robust controls and processes are in place.
- develop project reporting to the business.
- partner business leaders to enable them to understand key metrics in their respective areas.
- assess risk of potential customers before recognising revenue.
- work with the senior management team preparing monthly MMR movement analysis for their attention.
- develop and mentor a small team.
The successful candidate will be academically strong with a 2:1 or better Degree as well as a professional accounting qualification. In addition they must have at least 5 years relevant work experience ideally focused within a project accounting environment.
The position promises regular challenges and no 2 days will be the same. Drive, passion, dedication and results will be regularly acknowledged and rewarded.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's