|Job Title:||Revenue Accountant|
|Salary:||£13 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 16:34|
Your new company
Located in Central Reading with parking onsite and a short walk from Reading station, this is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic business in a busy finance department as a Revenue Accountant.
Your new role
Your new role will be a varied role which can develop as the role and business expand, duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop strong technical accounting understanding of US GAAP
- Develop sound technical knowledge of Revenue Accounting in relation to US GAAP
- Review and reconcile revenues and costs
- Work closely with various teams across the business to ensure accurate results
- Work with operations and business teams to leverage results commercially
- Maintain and improve internal controls to assist with accurate financial reporting
- Lead and support improvement initiatives for revenue processes
-Assist the finance team with ad hoc requests and other projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will be a Qualified Accountant with an ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualification, candidates at Finalist level with relevant experience will also be considered. You will have strong systems experience including knowledge of a large ERP system as well as strong Excel skills. Furthermore you will have experience of US GAAP.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered an exciting opportunity to learn and develop within a knowledgeable team for a global business with plenty of progression opportunities. You will also be offered a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Senior Group Accountant - ACA trained background
£50000 - £75000 per annum
Belfast, County Antrim
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Group Financial Controller
£60000 - £80000 per annum + + Great Benefits