23 days ago
The Research Programme delivers Operational Risk Measurement and Management projects to the financial services industries. The Research Manager role is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to gain exposure to and work with the foremost figures in the Operational Risk industry.
Our client is the largest operational risk association in the financial services sector. They are committed to improving the management and measurement of operational risk. Our client are owned and driven by their member institutions, bringing together hundreds of operational risk professionals to share their knowledge.
Key responsibilities for the Research Manager position based in Bath include:
- Lead research projects
- Responsible for managing projects on time, to an agreed specification within an agreed staff utilisation rate and costs.
- Effective Member interaction via working groups, round tables, forums and other mediums.
- May be responsible for line management of an analyst, including staff development.
- Potentially responsible for relationship management of small and/or medium-sized Members.
For this Research Manager position based in Bath. Our client are searching for candidates who have/are:
- Experience of working in financial services, professional management consulting and / or research
- Experience of working in bank and financial services
- Success in influencing senior management
- Operational risk knowledge
- Demonstrate success in the delivery of projects
- Track record of intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurship
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis and reporting
Our client offer an excellent base salary and benefits package. In addition to this they offer a flexible and honest approach to work life balance, putting the welfare of their staff at the heart of everything they do.
Please contact Connor Matthews for a confidential conversation on 07778333489