Reporting and Planning Analyst
|Job Title:||Reporting and Planning Analyst|
|Salary:||£36000 - £44000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Rider|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 23:39|
Newly created opportunity to join the SSC of a well established not for profit as a Reporting and Planning Analyst. This represents a great opportunity to join a people focused organisation committed to staff development.
Well established not for profit centralising a SSC in W. Yorkshire, but will be open to a blended home and office based working pattern.
A great working culture and committed to fostering career and personal development of the staff they are a disability confident employer with a commitment to recruiting and supporting a diverse workforce.
This is a newly created opportunity to join the SSC of a well established not for profit as a Reporting and Planning Analyst - key areas of delivery will include:
- Prepare all internal reporting, planning, forecasting, budgeting and three year plan requirements.
- Delivering reporting packs including relevant KPI's, related financial metrics and dashboards with insightful value added commentary for the Leadership Team and Trustees.
- Working closely with finance colleagues to understand and interpret financial performance in order to support best practice effective decision-making by the Leadership team and to provide appropriate challenge to business units in their planning and forecasting.
To be successful in the role of Reporting and Planning Analyst you will need the following accountancy skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Previous experience gained within a commercial finance / decision support or group reporting role, dealing with multi entity and multi currencies
- Management Reporting and experience of planning systems
- OneStream Planning or similar Planning / consolidation reporting tool experience
- A salary of c£36,000 - £44,000 depending upon relevant experience
- a 35 hour working week with a commitment to flexible working (a blended office / home based week is anticipated to be ideal set up depending on covid restrictions)
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days with the option to buy or sell holiday
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Income protection
- Flexible benefits package including Give as you Earn, Bike to Work, Retail Discount scheme
- Private health insurance (sole)
- A commitment to staff development and a clearly mapped out career path for employees.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance and Operations
£55k - 60k per year
Global Finance and Resources Manager
40000 - 46000
Director of Finance and Resources
£55k - 60k per year
QAD Reviewer - Audit and Practice Assurance
Competitive salary + car allowance, pension scheme and private medical insurance.
Assistant Audit Manager - Technology , Media and Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits