West London, London
12 days ago
The reporting analyst will mostly be working under US GAAP-, preparing primary financials and liaising with teams and departments to resolves issues.
We are partnered with a industrial company based within West London who are a specialist within their field. They are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join their team.
The reporting Analyst will be responsible for the consolidation, analysis and preparation of the external close processes and some external reporting.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Reporting Analyst will be but not limited to:
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly consolidation
- Driving improvements and resolving technical issues
- Adhoc projects and requests
The successful candidate
- ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Practical experience interpretation and applying accounting standards
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Detail orientated
- Strong Excel skills
- Exposure to US GAAP desirable- though they are happy to train the right candidate
Fantastic growth and development progression with the team and wider Finance team.
Be a part of an interesting Industry
Exposure to Adhoc mini projects
Ability to Business partner within the role.
Competitive Salary and Benefits.