£55000 - £65000 per annum
15 days ago
Financial accountant role, reporting into the financial controller and responsible for financial accounting and control.
This organisation are an extremely fast growing and private equity backed housing and property organisation. With a corporate strategy to build 20,000 homes across a 5 year period, they are looking to grow their finance team and hire a reporting accountant to report directly into the Financial Controller.
The organisation exist to provide affordable housing to those that need it and having been formed in 2017 they have grown their head count significantly. This is testament to their ambitious plans to build affordable homes quickly and make a positive impact on the housing sector as a dynamic and forward thinking organisation.
- Preparation of management and financial accounts
- Key point of contact for internal and external auditors
- Responsible for the delivery of reporting obligations to regulators
- Regular review of financial statements and controls
- Ownership of the balance sheet reconciliations
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business as a technical finance expert
You will be a qualified chartered accountant (ACA/ICAEW or similar) and you will have trained within accountancy practice. You will have a very strong understanding of technical finance and the audit process. Knowledge of the housing sector would be highly beneficial.
Salary circa £60,000 plus excellent benefits, including bonus