|Job Title:||Reporting Accountant|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Smith|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 15:35|
A fantastic opportunity for a Reporting Accountant.
Your new company
Our client a large engineering firm based in Newcastle.
Your new role
Our client is looking for a Reporting Accountant to join their team. Duties will include:
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Preparation of tax packs and liasion with tax advisors
- Preparation of management accounts
- Ownership of several balance sheet areas
- Internal audit
- Preparation of management information pack
- Preparation of and submission of VAT and Intrastat returns
- Preparation for and supporting to year end audit
- Preparation of reconciliations
- Assistance with tax submissions
What you'll need to succeed
The client is ideally looking for someone who is a newly qualified ACA from the top 4.
What you'll get in return
This is a unique opportunity for a newly qualified candidate. The client is looking someone is wanting to be hands on in a fast paced engineering firm. The FC is an extremely good mentor and is keen to support the candidate on the journey through the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting Accountant
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Group Reporting and Consolidation Manager
Belfast, County Antrim
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £55000 per annum