|Job Title:||Reporting Accountant|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sadie O'Callaghan|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 15:23|
Michael Page are proud to partner with an established business in West Yorkshire who are looking to bring on board a strategically minded Reporting Accountant.
Each month you will be required to support the planning and preparation of;
- regulatory returns for submission to the regulators
- monthly management information, which details current and forecast capital and leverage positions
- statutory reporting in the annual report and the half year statement
- preparation of stress and scenario testing, recovery and resolution planning
- strategy and ongoing risk management through proactively producing and analysing data to add value from a variety of sources and prepare relevant recommendations to aid decision making
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking exposure to a strategically important business area.
We are looking for someone with an analytical and strategic mind-set with the ability to interpret and manipulate various sources of data. You will have a strong understanding of process and controls with the ability to organise work towards tight deadlines. Attention to detail is essential as you will have to make sure all your work is accurate.
You will have experience in finance and will hold a professional qualification such as; ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent.
The business offer unrivalled training and development and a benefits package to match which includes;
Competitive Employer pension contribution
Private medical insurance
Company paid life assurance scheme
Company paid Group Income Protection scheme
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the opportunity to participate in the annual Holiday Trading Scheme to buy/sell extra days)
Annual discretionary bonus scheme
Colleague discounts at a range of UK wide retailers, including holidays, restaurants, fashion, days out and more. Accessible via an online platform and mobile app.
Discounts/cashback on selected products and services
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's