Rent and Systems Accountant
|Job Title:||Rent and Systems Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jake Kennedy|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 17:13|
Rent and Systems Accountant role for a well established housing association in Kent.
Well Established Housing Association based in Kent looking for a rent and systems accountant to join their finance team.
- As the Rent Systems Accountant, you will support the financial processes and manage the systems.
- Oversee and develop the financial systems, so they are fit-for-purpose and ensure that key financial information is correctly input into systems
- Ensure Financial information is posted and available to the organisation by providing systems support to the finance team
- This role will manage both the rents and purchase ledger functions within the business and will be responsible for leading the annual rent increase, review of policies and annual upgrades.
- Experience of rent setting and managing a rents team
- Advanced IT skills
- Proven experience with management information and working with large data sets
- Able to proactively identify risks and issues and able to drive resolution forward
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement and change optimising performance
- Track record of building and maintaining working relationships with stakeholders
The role is paying circa £45,000 plus benefits depending on experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Advisory and Forensic Accountant - Grade 7
£51,050 - £64,750
£300 - £400 per annum
Interim Assistant Project Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Contract Accountant (Local Government)
£27.00 - £32.00 per hour + enhanced benefits