£45000 - £47000 per annum
24 days ago
Rent and Systems Accountant role for a well established housing association in Kent.
Well Established Housing Association based in Kent looking for a rent and systems accountant to join their finance team.
- As the Rent Systems Accountant, you will support the financial processes and manage the systems.
- Oversee and develop the financial systems, so they are fit-for-purpose and ensure that key financial information is correctly input into systems
- Ensure Financial information is posted and available to the organisation by providing systems support to the finance team
- This role will manage both the rents and purchase ledger functions within the business and will be responsible for leading the annual rent increase, review of policies and annual upgrades.
- Experience of rent setting and managing a rents team
- Advanced IT skills
- Proven experience with management information and working with large data sets
- Able to proactively identify risks and issues and able to drive resolution forward
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement and change optimising performance
- Track record of building and maintaining working relationships with stakeholders
The role is paying circa £45,000 plus benefits depending on experience.