Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
17 days ago
Opportunity to join a highly-regarded business in the Financial Services sector in a newly created Regulatory Reporting Manager position.
My client are a successful and forward-looking Financial Services business who are continuously seeking out improvement opportunities in order to deliver positive change to their customers.
As Regulatory Reporting Manager, you will be required to keep up to date with regulatory changes in the industry, analysing their impact on the business and reporting and planning how these changes can be delivered in the business. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and implementing relevant finance change projects
- Lead in identifying and delivering opportunities to enhance current processes
- Carry out independent research to keep up to date with the regulatory environment
- Proactively identify issues and implement solutions, including resolving technical issues, implementing changes and driving reporting efficiency
- Design and manage controls across Finance and the wider business
- Clearly communicate the impact of regulatory changes to the team and key stakeholders within the business
- Provide support to others on regulatory change and best practice
- Assess changes in the wider business through regular communication and relationships with key non-finance stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience working in a regulatory environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to quickly adapt to change
- Ability to interpret and explain complex regulations
- Proactive and self-starter
- Confidence to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong technical skills, numerical and financial awareness
- Knowledge/experience of regulatory and/or financial reporting
- Understanding of the Financial Services environment
In return, this client are offering a competitive salary up to £45k plus wider benefits. They also have an excellent flexible working policy, with the option to work from home a couple of days a week.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a successful business as a valued member of the finance function.