£75000 - £80000 per annum + Plus Benefits
18 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Your new company
A financial Services business in Hampshire require a Regulatory Accountant who will be supporting an IFPR Project and their current regulatory reporting processes. This is a fixed term contract for 9 months
Your new role
Assist in design and implementation of robust internal processes and controls to safeguard the quality of IFPR reporting.
● Drive successful embedding of the changed processes in the business by development of training materials and supporting documentation and by providing guidance and support to finance team members.
● Interpret regulatory requirements and ensure appropriate technical documentation is prepared and maintained.
● Review data and calculations provided by the business to ensure they are in line with expectations and with regulatory requirements.
● Drive changes to reporting systems and processes required to collect, validate and monitor data to comply with the IFPR regime and other regulatory requirements.
● Assist in planning and co-ordination of dry runs and parallel runs of reporting under the IFPR regime.
● Prepare specifications for changes to regulatory reporting systems.
● Carry out user acceptance testing and business verification testing work. Work with colleagues across Finance, Capital & Treasury, and Finance Systems to ensure consistency in internal and external reporting at Group and solo level.
● Liaise with internal and external auditors in connection with regulatory reporting. Assist in wider quarterly and annual regulatory reporting processes, including CRD IV and Solvency II reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
Understanding and experience of regulatory reporting
Good knowledge of IFRS Accounting Standards
Experience of Process Improvement Activity
Experience of regulatory reporting on behalf of a listed international financial services group
What you'll get in return
26 Days Holiday
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions Benefit Allowance:
A cash benefit allowance is payable in lieu of some of our core benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.