Regional Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Regional Management Accountant|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Peach|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 10:25|
Job Title: Regional Management Accountant
As a Regional Management Accountant in our Walsall office you will be assisting senior management in making critical business decisions by analysing and presenting key financial data. You will oversee the month end process, assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts and carry out other project and ad hoc work as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be able to work to tight deadlines and be able to work under pressure. You will have a proven track record of success and be able to demonstrate how you have added value and delivered exceptional results.
You will be able to work as part of a team and help develop the assistant management accountants through effective leadership. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Regional Management Accountant at our Walsall office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the period end process for two or three regions in the Baldwin’s portfolio
- Oversee the preparation of the balance sheet reconciliations and able to perform key trend analysis
- Prepare detailed variance analysis for the regions for review by the Head of Group Reporting
- Revenue recognition, including WIP with detailed periodic reconciliations to source systems
- Support the Regional Managing Partners and Office Managers in the delivery of the financial targets
- Preparation of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasting process with key analysis
- Carry out project work as and when required
- Production of meaningful KPI’s and other management information
- Support with the Acquisition Accounting
- Management of the team
- Other work as required
As a Regional Management Accountant at our Walsall office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Proven experience as a management accountant with a track record of success
- A team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Highly skilled with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Exceptional IT skills with advanced knowledge of Excel (VBA would be an advantage).
- Open Accounts experience would be an advantage
- Analytical mind with strong mathematical mind
- A problem-solver with attention to detail
- Organisational and leadership skills
- Professional Accounting Qualification (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development. Other beneifts will include;
- 26 Days Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
0 - 0
Part-Time Management Accountant
£Competitive package, plus excellent benefits
40000 - 50000 plus a comprehensive range of benefits
36000 - 45000
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum