Real Estate Fund Analyst - London
|Job Title:||Real Estate Fund Analyst - London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 16:05|
Real Estate Fund Analyst. Our Client is an established, commercial real estate investment firm. Their current AUM is over €3 billion and the assets are spread across UK and Europe. They are active within the commercial real estate markets and have shown significant and steady growth over the years. They are now looking for an experienced Real Estate Fund Analyst to join their London office. The role will be working closely with the investment and finance team with a direct report into the CFO.
The Duties will include the following:
- Preparing all of the investment performance and fund performance calculations.
- Ensuring that fund level information on real estate investments is properly captured and regularly updated to allow fund performance analysis to be undertaken.
- Responsible for the complete management and investor reporting, including quarterly investor reports and/or bespoke reporting.
- Working with the relevant teams/directors to ensure investment cash flows are updated and are presentable (to be used for fundraising and investor relations).
- Undertaking ongoing analysis of individual investments and projects with the Senior Management team for decision making purposes.
- Working with senior management with capital raising requests i.e. questionnaires and financial performance data and so forth.
- Leading the implementation of a new fund performance system.
The Person must hold a relevant finance or real estate degree and have completed at least level 2 of the CFA qualification. The applicant will have at least 4 years real estate experience with a thorough understanding of investments and fund performance. The successful person must have a keen eye for detail along with strong financial modelling and performance analysis experience. The incumbent must be highly numerate and be able to deal with high volumes of numbers / data. This role is best suited to a confident self-starter, who is able to work independently and without supervision. Good, solid communications are a must as this role requires a lot of liaison with external investors. This is a good opportunity to join a stable and successful business. Please note an additional European language will be advantageous.
Please only apply if you have strong real estate analysis skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax and VAT Analyst
Tax Manager & Senior Tax Manager Opportuities
+ Bonus + Comprehensive Package
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
Commercial Accountant (Real Estate)
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Part Time Financial Controller (Property)
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum