Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
22 days ago
Lead a team of Financial Accountants to ensure a timely, accurate month end process. Work with the wider business to ensure all processes and procedures are as efficient as possible.
Our client is a large multinational business with their HQ based in Europe. This position will be based in their Manchester city centre offices. They are an award winning business who offer fantastic opportunities to progress for their employees.
- Production of statutory and group reporting for region, ensuring compliance with accounting principles/standards
- Ensure prepayments and accruals are appropriately accounted for and are managed correctly
- Oversee the performance and clearance of all reconciliation accounts, approving recurring journals, ensuring financial transactions are recorded
- Take responsibility for internal/external audit deliverables
- Provide excellence service delivery and technical expertise to key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Provide supervision and development for a team of qualified/part qualified accountants
- Support key change initiatives and drive through continuous improvement
- This will involve the discharge of Month End process and Balance Sheet Liability management.
- Qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) - ESSENTIAL
- SAP Experience - ESSENTIAL
- Team management experience - ESSENTIAL
- Shared service centre experience - Desirable
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package