£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
22 days ago
Bristol or West Midlands
We are looking to recruit a talented R&D Tax Specialist to join our expanding tax team.
Bishop Fleming already have a proven track record of successfully delivering R&D tax claims for a broad range of clients. We are now looking for someone to join the firm to drive our R&D tax offering and develop this service line further.
As part of this role, you will be expected to build your profile across the firm and help your colleagues to spot opportunities where their clients may benefit from R&D tax advice, in turn ensuring this is delivered in a PCRT compliant manner, adhering to the highest of professional standards.
You will need to enjoy coaching and mentoring individuals as we look build on the growth of the existing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make a real impact in one of the UK’s most forward-thinking accountancy practices.
Joining a firm ranked as one of the Top 10 Best Accounting Firms to Work For, you will be able to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a wide range of R&D tax claims for your clients
- Continuing the growth of Bishop Fleming’s R&D service line and acting as an R&D ambassador within the firm
- Coaching and mentoring our tax trainees on processing R&D tax claims
- Building relationships and winning work
- Ensuring projects are PCRT compliant
What we are looking for…...
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- An R&D Tax Specialist with a proven track record of delivering a wide range of claims of varying complexity
- An excellent communicator who can influence at all levels
- A great people manager who can effectively coach and develop teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
- Ideally CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
Please contact Chris Walklett; Tax Partner & Head of R&D Tax or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.