R&D Tax Senior Manager
|Job Title:||R&D Tax Senior Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£46000 - £75000.00 per annum + attractive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Julie Lawrance|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 10:34|
Your new company
R&D Senior Tax Manager is required by a Big 4 Firm based in Birmingham or Nottingham. As part of this Firm's wider Corporate Tax Division you would work with the national R&D Tax practice to accelerate the growth of their business.
Your new role
As Senior Manager you will be working directly with clients developing relationships and developing clients' tax strategies. Working directly with clients to produce complex tax claims, computations and returns for HMRC, giving advice on corporate planning and restructuring projects and finding ways to manage their effective rate of tax.
Key duties for this role:
- Prepare summary descriptions of the work being undertaken within complex projects in straightforward language to be submitted to HMRC.
- Work with HMRC specialists to facilitate the agreement of R&D claims.
- Manage client claim projects and to manage conflicting resourcing requirements between projects.
- Work with senior staff at our clients to identify qualifying projects and expenditure.
- Deliver comprehensive proposals and taking part in presentations
- Leading complex projects
- Leading people including coaching and developing junior staff.
- Help to establish and maintain strong client relationships with both existing and new clients
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Senior Tax Manager will be experienced in R&D claims along with a broader knowledge of wider tax issues. You will support and manage less experienced staff along with developing the Firm's clients and supporting the Firm's growth strategy
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a highly successful Firm and Team with strategically planned high future growth. This Firm offer excellent benefits and working conditions, including flexible working arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's