Connecting...

Job

linkedin

Quality Assurance Auditor

Job Title: Quality Assurance Auditor
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London
Industry:
Salary: Negotiable
Reference: 3979846_1620399283
Contact Name: Robert Warwick
Contact Email: daxtra.ukit@hays.com
Job Published: May 07, 2021 15:54

Job Description

Your new company

Your new company is a leading Law Firm, with offices around the globe - and a flagship office in London, where you will be working in this role (all be it under a flexible working arrangement). The business is going through a period of change and this Quality Assurance Auditor role is a key hire in the business to ensure best practice.


Your new role

In your new role as Quality Assurance Auditor in this leading Law Firm based in London, you will work with the business and fee earners to ensure that SLAs with various clients are adhered to and met. The position will require to spend circa 20% of your time auditing the business against these SLAs, and the other 80% working with the business to improve their metrics in these regards.

The position will be varied, with no two clients having the same needs or SLAs, and all parts of the business needing to be worked with in different ways to ensure best practice occurs.

You will report to the Quality Assurance Manager, who has been with the business for some time and so will be in a great place to be able to assist your development in this position.


What you'll need to succeed

  • Experience with Quality Assurance Auditing
  • Knowledge of a Professional Services firm, or a PLC business
  • Ability to liaise and work with fee earning professionals
  • Understanding of SLA auditing
  • Ability to work in the UK without restriction



What you need to do now

If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.

Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the T&C's, Privacy Policy and Disclaimers which can be found at hays.co.uk

Get similar jobs like these by email

By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's