Competitive Salary plus benefits
about 1 month ago
Hillier Hopkins LLP.
The position is based in the Watford office. The duties will include:
- Leading audits under the control of a Manager/Principal.
- Managing on-site audit teams.
- Planning, completion procedures, and preparing management letters.
- To assist with the supervision and work based training for other students, as required.
The type of organisations the Firm carries out audit and accounts work:
- Focus on mid-corporates and Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
- Additional work with larger groups and those with overseas subsidiaries.
- UK subsidiaries of overseas parents.
- Specialist audits include: Pension Schemes, Charities and Not for Profit Organisations, Solicitors, and FCA regulated entities.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- At least 2 year’s audit experience from a UK Accountancy Firm.
- IT competent and be familiar with computerised packages.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and be flexible.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.