Qualified Personal Tax Accountant
|Job Title:||Qualified Personal Tax Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna-Marie Tucker|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 12:23|
You will work on a mix of compliance and advisory on complex personal and trust clients.
Long standing experienced staff members to guide your career development and training
Work as a Qualified Personal Tax Accountant , for a Top 30 Firm, which is over 120 years old, with both wealthy local and international clients. Specialising in private clients, companies, entrepreneurs, tax advice and audit, you will work amongst professional experienced staff members and be liaising with them both in the London and Paris office. You will be exposed to families, businesses and trusts within both a local and international dimension.
Career progression and development is a focus within this company who will support you in every way to reach your professional goals.
As a Qualified Personal Tax Accountant your responsibilities include:
- Have at least 3+ years Practice experience
- Be nearly or fully CTA qualified
- Exposure to tax advisory and enquiry experience
- Strong understanding of tax compliance work
- Strong communication and personable
- Ability to develop long term client relationships
- Ability to think strategically about client needs
- Strong technical skills
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- An accounting or legal training background would be an added benefit
The successful Qualified Personal Tax Accountant will need to have:
- Strong knowledge of corporate and personal returns
- Have worked on some non- dom assignments and compliance
- You have worked on a wide range of clients with complex structures and
- Exposure to tax planning and advising on tax
- Strong working knowledge of annual tax returns (Individuals. Partnerships, companies, trusts and forms p11Ds/PSAs)
- Review and oversee the work of junior staff members
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Manage your own portfolio
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Personal Tax Semi Senior
£20000 - £26000 per annum + + optional study support package
Personal Tax Senior or Manager - Experienced Tax Team!
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Personal Tax Manager / Senior Manager - North London
North London, London
£50000 - £80000 per annum
Personal Tax Semi Senior or Senior- Part Time or Full Time!
£28000 - £40000 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£32000 - £36000 per annum