|Job Title:||Qualified Accountant|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 14:08|
We are seeking to appoint a qualified accountant to take on the role of tax and accounting manager and to provide support for the partner.
The role is initially part time with the possibility of extending to full time at a later date. We can provide flexible hours for the correct candidate.
Brief summary of what the role will involve:
- Hands on tax and accountancy work. Applicants should be up to date with and have recent experience in income tax, corporation tax, basic VAT and payroll taxes, FRS102
- Review of work and problem solving
- Communication with the team, clients , HMRC, and research bodies
- Have a good knowledge of systems and be confident in undertaking research into any of the other varied issues which will arise with a professional eye for detail
- Willing to take on responsibility and management of the day to day work and to report to the partner
- Professional qualification at ICAS, ICAEW or ACCA level
- Experience of what the role will involve
- Ability to work with budgets and cash flow systems
- Willing to take on responsibility and confident in decision making to assist the partner
- Good communication skills
- An attractive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Excellent working conditions and location
- Flexibility of working week
- CPD and training
If you would like more information on the post please telephone Linda Ogilvie on 01620 822923 (available afternoons only) or email Linda on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to apply for the post please email Linda your cv and a covering email/letter.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's