|Job Title:||Qualified Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + progression|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 17:27|
Senior Accountant job Independent Firm ACA ACCA part qualified/fully qualified
Your new company
My client, a 3 Partner Firm in the heart of Farnham, a picturesque and bustling town, has an opportunity for a qualified or nearly qualified accountant to join their team. You will be exposed to a wide range of work and a wide range of clients which will give you great exposure and experience for your career development.
Your new role
- Prepare statutory accounts for a wide range of clients including Limited Companies and LLPs
- Prepare accounts for sole traders and partnerships;
- Prepare accounts for Charitable Trusts
- Participate in statutory audit as required (20% of the role)
- Assist on an ad-hoc basis with bookkeeping and VAT preparation to cover sick leave/staff holidays etc
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a recently qualified accountant or in the latter stages of your professional exams with 3 years experience in Practice.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary depending on your experience. There is the opportunity for progression within this Firm up to Senior Manager and beyond if you exhibit the passion and desire to do so.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's