Public Sector Internal Audit Seniors / Managers
|Job Title:||Public Sector Internal Audit Seniors / Managers|
|Salary:||£46000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 07:49|
This large accountancy firm is recruiting Public Sector Internal Audit Seniors, Assistant Managers and Managers for their growing Public Sector Internal Audit Team.
This large accountancy firm's Public Sector Internal Audit Team works with a wide range of local government and healthcare organisations undertaking a wide range of audits and advisory reviews.
Internal Audit Seniors, Assistant Managers and Managers will be required to support and work closely with senior members of our Public Sector internal audit team to manage assignments of moderate complexity and variety, in line with the audit plan and internal audit methodologies.
- Develop proficiency in applying internal audit principles, skills and techniques by performing audit tests of varying degrees of complexity
- Execute a wide variety of audit tests/procedures and accurately interpret results against defined criteria
- Understand the financial, operational, and compliance risks which effect activities
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and appropriately define those risks, and formulate recommendations which are appropriate, practical and cost-effective
- Consistently document relevant facts and information which support the work performed and conclusions drawn, so other reviewers can follow the auditor's logic in line with the internal audit methodology and quality assurance requirements.
- Effectively evaluate audit results, weighing the relevancy, accuracy, and perspective of conclusions against the accumulated audit evidence
- Prior experience in an Internal Audit function
- Either public sector experience or a genuine interest in the field
- Professional qualification ACCA / ACA or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel and flow charting software such as Visio
- Full driving licence and own car is preferable, as well as flexibility to travel on a regular basis locally with potential for wider travel
Excellent salary, training and progression available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Assistant Manager - Public Sector
Competitive + Benefits
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Audit Senior Manager - Consumer Markets sector
£70000 - £78000 per annum
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Plus Benefits, Bonus