Public Sector Audit Manager or Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Public Sector Audit Manager or Assistant Manager|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 11:56|
Public Sector Audit Manager job with leading accounting firm working across East Anglia and Essex
Hays are working with a global accountancy and business advisory firm, who looking to appoint a qualified and experienced Audit Manager for their East Anglia team. Their dedicated public sector assurance team in East Anglia operate across the whole region from bases in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and London, servicing clients in those locations, as well as Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Sussex and Surrey.
Their clients include an extensive range of NHS, local and central government organisations, including the police and fire services. These vary in size, from £50 million to £2.2 billion gross expenditure per annum, and in technical complexity.
You will be a member of the audit group and be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing our people and supporting the Partners with business development and practice management.
- Leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered.
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion.
- Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
- Act as a role model for Manager level.
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients.
- Liaison with central departments on risk management, technical and other matters.
- Take part in wider practice management at local level.
Rewards and benefits
- 28 days' holiday;
- Access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions.
- Life assurance cover;
- Income protection insurance.
- Buy up to ten days' extra holiday;
- Private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
For the complete job specification or to discuss please contact Cara Whyte 07502377206 or apply online
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Assistant Manager - Public Sector
Competitive + Benefits
Audit Manager - Public Sector
Competitive + Benefits
Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Audit Senior Manager - Real Estate sector
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Assistant Audit Manager
Crawley, West Sussex
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum