Projects Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Projects Reporting Manager|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Foster|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 08:43|
About the role
As part of our Finance Global Process Owner (GPO) Function, this new appointment will report into the Finance GPO with a dotted line into Head of PMO. Passionate about projects and process improvement, you’ll be tasked with shaping, developing, embedding ways of working amongst the GPO Community which spans across all Finance verticals (P2R, A2R, R2R, GSNFR, GFR, C2C, Plan and Perform, Controls, Treasury and Tax). The role will operate as PMO for the GPO function, coordinating reporting and communications whilst undertaking improvement activities to align with vision of Continuous Improvement within Finance.
You will be responsible for
JIRA Management – Developing Jira Reports, Creating Dashboards. Understanding Project Methodologies and Execution. Understands the company project roadmap and pipeline requirements to report on and validate the project & programme roadmap (progress, resource, budget, risks & issues) providing a central view to the business. Responsible for project administration and documentation
Communications – Provide strong inter-personal skills to build relationships with stakeholders, and the ability to influence and advise
Reporting - Create the highlight reporting for each project, communicate with the project managers, influencing prioritisation where necessary through effective working relationships with stakeholders. Work alongside project and work stream leads to continually track progress of Projects
Continuous Improvement Champion - Deployment of Continuous Improvement Strategy across GPO Community
Supporting Projects - Support project managers and workstream leads, helping the teams deliver high quality outputs through application of best practice programme and project management philosophy and principles. Establish frameworks, standards and ways of working, to create a centre of excellence for Finance GPO community
You will need
- Evidence of working with JIRA
- Evidence of Process Improvement and leading Projects
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Good communication skills to include presentation, influencing and relational skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Able to self-motivate, organise and take responsibility for own workload to ensure that deadlines and objectives are met.
- Ability to work using their own initiative to solve problems and work under pressure.
- Able be to multi-task and prioritise work effectively.
- Good team player whilst being able to work independently on own tasks.
What’s in it for you
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
Financial Reporting Accountant
40000 - 50000
Financial Reporting Analyst - ACA X 2
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Extensive Package
Manager / Senior Manager
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
£70000.00 - £80000 per annum