Project / Systems Accountant
|Job Title:||Project / Systems Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + pro rata for 4 month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Tanya Boothman|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 14:17|
A well known local company is going through a huge restructure/transformation project. They have grown rapidly over the past few years through acquisitions and are now streamlining all their operations. They have a professional transformation consultant managing this process but as they are also rolling out a new ERP system company-wide in March/April 2020, they now also require someone else with system implementation experience to assist with the migration and any other issues that might arise.
Activities related to migration to the new system:
● Review legacy balances, prepare new ERP opening balances & submit for validation and load.
● Build the audit folder of migration activities: keep track of legacy balances, transformation and validation.
● Capex: anticipate the creation of Capex project code in a dedicated system for assets under construction migration.
● Provide support to legacy closing where required.
● Provide support for closing in new ERP where required.
Skills and Attributes Requirements:
● very rigorous and systematic approach.
● Interested in working in project mode.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sage Systems Accountant
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Bonus + Benefits
Group Financial Accountant (Engineering)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Head Office Accountant
Belfast, County Antrim
Group Financial Accountant/Project Accountant
City of London, London