Project Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Project Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £84000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Steven O'Connell|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 17:20|
Your new company
My client is a government department based in Central London. They are currently recruiting a Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Your new role
You will work with investors and companies to research corporate reporting topics and develop pragmatic solutions to corporate reporting challenges. These include topics on the financial statements and other aspects of corporate reporting such as the strategic report. You will support innovation in reporting by gathering and sharing evidence from the market and the broader corporate community and reporting on what shareholders value in reporting. You will engage with investors and companies to find practical ways of improving reporting. The reports it produces include practical guidance and real-life examples of how reporting can be improved based on discussions with project participants.
Your key duties will include:
- Scoping projects and developing a project plan
- Researching current reporting practice in the topic area
- Interviewing companies and investors and recording the outcomes of those interviews
- Leading roundtable discussions with investors, companies and others
- Analysing input from project participants into findings and recommendations for the project report
- Drafting the project report and managing the process of its approval, design and publication
- Promoting the project outcomes by presenting at events, writing articles, podcasts and other communications.
The role would suit a professionally qualified financial analyst (CFA or equivalent) or accountant (ACA or equivalent) with experience and knowledge of Corporate Reporting requirements. Knowledge of the investment process and the use of corporate reporting by investors and analysts would be an advantage.
The key skills required in the role are as follows:
- Good understanding of IFRS and other corporate reporting requirements.
- Ability to develop respect and influential relationships with senior stakeholders in corporate reporting - strong networking and engagement skills and the confidence to chair/lead meetings with key stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of £84,800 per annum as well as some excellent benefits which include flexible working.
What you need to do now
In order to be considered, please apply ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Audit Manager
£45000 - £50000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Group Accountant - Management & Commercial
£45000 - £55728 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £175 per day
Head of Finance
£55000 - £58000 per annum + amazing benefits
Interim Head of Portfolio Finance
£550 - 650 per day