Project Manager - Taxonomies & Digital Reporting
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Taxonomies & Digital Reporting|
|Salary:||49000 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newland|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 16:22|
The role is an new one, allowing us to expand our capability and capacity we have to support the maintenance, updating and further development of the UK and Ireland taxonomy suite, to better support digital reporting, and improve the accessibility to information reported by companies. This role Requires the successful candidate to learn all aspects in relation to the FRC taxonomies and supporting delivery version updates in relation to the annual cycle. Including:
- Writing, researching and presenting papers to UK XBRL Governance Committee meetings, and Technical Task Force (TTF) meetings.
- Attending and contributing to meetings and workshops at the FRC and other regulatory bodies, such as the FCA, HMRC, Companies House, Charities Commission and BEIS.
- Ensuring that digital reporting platforms are joined up, proportionate and best meet the needs of those reporting using them and users of them.
- Work with the FRC’s technical supplier in relation to the Support, Maintenance and Hosting of the FRC taxonomies and any other activities which need to be undertaken to ensure taxonomies are fit for purpose.
- Support improving the quality of digital reporting, by way of articles and being proactive on working groups.
A degree-level qualification in a relevant field of study, with IT and accountancy being particularly desirable is required. The ideal candidates will have:
- Several years post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of the financial reporting environment of listed companies and a keen interest in Financial Reporting.
- Ideally, experience in XBRL and accounting work or demonstrating a clear interest in these activities.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Knowledge of XBRL programming.
Rewards and benefits
- The FRC offers competitive remuneration packages, including 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave.
- Generous employer pension contribution of 10%.
- Staff Employee Assistance Programme including confidential counselling and work life services.
- Values in Practice Scheme, rewarding performance against our values and behaviours.
- The FRC offers staff the opportunity to save at least 25% on the purchase of a new bike through the Cycle to work scheme.
- The FRC has a strong work/life balance ethos.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Group Reporting Manager
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
Digital Audit Advanced Analytics SAP Manager
Finance Project Manager
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Finance Project Manager
£65000 - £70000 per annum