|Job Title:||Project Lead|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 18:25|
Our client, a large public sector body, are looking to employ a Project Lead for a 2-year fixed-term contract; to cover a system change. The long fixed-term contract provides stability but with an exciting challenge to take on. They are primarily looking for someone who has experience of leading a system implementation project, as well as being a PRINCE2 Practitioner.
* Create and lead the delivery of the project.
* Day to Day Management of the project management team.
* Advise on the budget required for the implementation, including clear breakdowns.
* Identify new skill requirements to support the implementation as well as support existing colleagues in adapting to the system.
* Identify potential risks & mitigate against them, as well as provide governance mechanisms for the organisation.
* Assess impact of the role out on existing systems & agree changes with senior stakeholders.
* PRINCE2 Practitioner.
* Lean, Six Sigma Experience.
* Experience leading projects.
This could be an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long-term contract with a clear project focus; as well as flexible working arrangements & a chance to make a real difference in the public sector.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Project Accountant
£16.00 - £18.00 per hour
In-Year Planning and Reporting Manager
£35635 - £40248 per annum + Excellent Benefits
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Head of Finance
East of England
Up to £73000 per annum