City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + benefits
22 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Qualified Accountant, Project Financial Accountant, Central London £50-55k
Your new company
I am recruiting a qualified Project Financial Accountant for an international advertising business based in central London. Founded over 20 years ago this brand is now regarded as the biggest creative agency there is! This role will suit a practice trained Accountant looking to make their first move from practice into a creative and dynamic industry
Your new role
As a Project Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The financial control of a portfolio of key long-term projects.
- Providing detailed, robust, insightful financial reporting on the delivery of these projects based against specific client requirements (KPI's).
- Proactively managing senior stakeholder (client) relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA
- Practice trained
- Audit background
- Excel: pivot table / v-look ups
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified Accountant (0-2 years pqe) to join a reputable and established business. Reporting into the Financial Controller and working across functions you will be partnering with key decision makers and be an influential part of the finance function.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.