Project Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Project Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £85000 per annum + DOE|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 16:22|
Project Accountant (Analyst) - Real Estate Development OUR Client - Is an established and prestigious property developer who are well recognised for their unique and high-end developments. They have solely instructed us to help them recruit this key hire - of a Project Accountant with strong analytical skills.
The Role of the Project Accountant will involve sole responsibility and full delivery of accounting processes and related appraisals and analysis for a new mixed-use £multi-million+ 'flagship' development. Reporting to the CFO, the duties will include:
Financial Modelling, Accounts and Reporting:
- Managing the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting timetable.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and Profit and Loss and balance sheet.
- Reviewing incurred project expenditures and overseeing the allocation of project expenses throughout the development.
- Identifying and reporting continuous improvement initiatives in relation to the project accounting processes and systems.
- Liaising with the project owners as required to complete any project accounting activities.
- Liaising with auditors / valuation team.
- Coordinating with administrators and accountants with teams in Luxembourg and UK.
- Preparing forecasts and budgets.
- Tracking actuals versus budgets, any variance resulting from this.
- Preparing cost inputs to include in project model for investment appraisal purposes.
- Reporting on development project costs within agreed timetables.
- Effectively communicating with JV partners and stakeholder and Business Unit Managers and any outside contractors including any other third parties.
- Managing development costs approval, payments runs and drawdown process from funders.
- Monitoring payments made against the latest cash flow forecast and requesting loan drawdowns from funding partners.
- Approving all purchase invoices and arranging for payment.
- Overseeing project bank accounts and reconcile on a regular basis.
Tax and Compliance:
- Completing quarterly VAT Returns and managing the tax compliance throughout the structure.
The Person - To apply it is likely that you will be ACCA / ACA or CIMA qualified with a working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS - and you will possess excellent financial modelling and Excel skills as this is a critical core competency for the role - You will also be able to demonstrate previous exposure to the real estate sector - specifically of working on development projects. The preferred candidate must also be a good communicator with solid interpersonal skills as position will involve liaising at all levels within the company and JV partners and have a good eye for detail and a solid ability to organise. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced and growing business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager (Global Construction)
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus
Finance Manager (construction)
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Finance Manager (Property Management)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Project Accountant
£70000 - £75000 per annum
48000 - 56000