Project Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Project Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£43k - 46k per year|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 18:31|
Interested in working for a not for profit organisation that has a global reach? Do you already have strong accounting skills but now feel ready for a step up in your career? Would you like a role that offers 30 days annual leave plus the bank holidays? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with this inspiring international not for profit organisation who helps the lives of less fortunate people around the world. Currently recruiting for a Project Finance Manager this organisation has offices in Africa, America and Asia and a head office in central Oxford. Working closely with the international projects team duties for this role will include:
- Oversee all finances for projects with value of over £50 million.
- Manage a small team of two, delegating tasks and offering continuous development and training.
- Approve bids for budgets and carry out actual costs for historic months and produce forecasting for future months.
- Meet regularly with Stakeholders to aid high-level decisions and translate complex financial information.
- Manage a large project portfolio and ensure all projects comply with the clients requirements.
- Be responsible for the end to end project life cycle and work closely with the finance and project teams to provide first class reporting ensuring value for money and efficiency is maintained at all times.
- Update and manage budgets ensuring spend is accurately tracked and analyse complex financial information.
- Oversee the sign off and review of project budgets and track monthly expenditures on monthly budgets.
This is a full time, permanent Project Finance Manager role and will be based officially at the organisations head office in Oxford. This position will start fully remote but eventually will work from the office a couple of times a week. This role comes with extremely flexible working arrangements, fantastic employee benefits and a brilliant culture.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience in project or management accounting.
- Be fully CCAB qualified or at finalist level.
- Have solid excel experience.
- Be a confident communicator.
- Be able to communicate with stakeholders of all levels.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not delay in applying.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's