|Job Title:||Project Director|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newland|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2020 14:36|
The role involves…
- Managing, and contributing to, A&A team projects (e.g. the development of new or revised standards and guidance material) from inception to completion. Including managing working parties and writing documents to a standard suitable for publication.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of external developments relevant to the objectives of the A&A team and applying that knowledge in FRC projects.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external parties relevant to the work of the A&A team.
- Providing support to non-project-based aspects of the A&A team’s work.
- Active involvement in cross-FRC initiatives and working with other FRC teams as appropriate.
A CCAB qualification as well as experience working with and drafting technical audit-related standards and guidance are required. The ideal candidates will have:
- Significant audit experience.
- Experience in developing policy or developing and drafting technical material (standards and/ or guidance).
- Specialised knowledge of assigned areas, including international developments in those areas, and the work of the International Audit-Related Standard Setting Boards.
- Understanding of the commercial, regulatory and other external influences on audit to support the setting of high-quality standards and guidance.
Rewards and benefits
- The FRC offers competitive remuneration packages, including 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave.
- Generous employer pension contribution of 10%.
- Staff Employee Assistance Programme including confidential counselling and work life services.
- Values in Practice Scheme, rewarding performance against our values and behaviours.
- The FRC offers staff the opportunity to save at least 25% on the purchase of a new bike through the Cycle to work scheme.
- The FRC has a strong work/life balance ethos.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Assistant Project Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
IFRS Project Manager
Up to £61600 per annum
Project Manager - Taxonomies & Digital Reporting
49000 - 50000
Head of Due Process Oversight
101000 - 104000
Assistant Head of Finance and Deputy s151 Officer
£55685 - £59961 per annum + Local Government Pension