Project Controls Manager
|Job Title:||Project Controls Manager|
|Salary:||£63000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 17:32|
Project Controls Manager
Your new company
A high-performing, global business within the manufacturing industry located in Bracknell. Industry leading, this organisation is currently recruiting for a Project Controls Manager to manage various teams across the EMEA region.
Your new role
Your new role will be a high profile position with the below responsibilities:
- Coordinate the Project Controls teams globally in successfully handling project activity, ensuring sound financial and operational control
- Lead implementation of standard Project Controls tool sets and work processes on all projects
- Manage accuracy and timely delivery of projects and management estimates, reports and forecasts for costs, revenue, billing and schedules on allocated projects
-- Manage project cost control activities in a project business environment
-- Implement project scheduling standards, templates and model plans for various areas
- Oversee the setup process for project scheduling standards, templates and model plans
- Ensure good collaboration with the Project Controls CoE in delivery of Project Controls activities
- Analyse and update on financial health of projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will have excellent project finance experience with experience analysing and producing financial statements and P&L for multiple projects. Experience of POC reporting as well as revenue, cost and gross margin reporting and analysis. You will also have a sound understanding of project scheduling, progress monitoring, project planning and applying correct controls to the projects. Furthermore, you will also be a strong manager with experience of leading teams across regions.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered an excellent salary and competitive benefits package, free parking is available onsite. This role reports into an experienced Project Manager with extensive knowledge of the business, providing excellent training and mentoring opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Controls Analyst
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £47000 per annum
Up to £50000 per annum + plus benefits
45000 - 70000
City of London, London
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Internal Audit Manager
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum