£45000 - £50000 per annum
24 days ago
Project Accountant required for exciting business based in Kent
Kent based business looking for a new project accountant to join their team.
* Analysis of key customer accounts including status of revenue recognition, cost to completion
* Review project expenditures including variance analysis
* Perform gross margin analysis for project costing and project evaluation
* Review of Stock balances held
* Cash flow forecast
* Calculate and validate all project accruals, deferred revenue and stock adjustments
* Production of monthly management accounts in conjunction with Group Accountant
* Review and management of invoice by application process
* Assist with budget preparation, forecasting and re forecasting
* Experience in margin analysis
* Work with a high level of autonomy
* Must be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
* Previous experience of financial packages an advantage
* Excellent communication skills, as the role involves significant interaction with Operational staff.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
* Able to work both proactively and independently.
The Project Accountant is paying £45-50,000 plus other benefits and can be based from home on average 50% of the time.