|Job Title:||Project Accountant|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 13:21|
My client a growing engineering business based on the outskirts of Cheltenham are looking to take on an experience Accountant to join their team.
As Project Accountant you would be responsible for Project/ Engineering accounting supporting site finance teams and coordinating statutory audit.
- Complete site-specific Project/Engineering accounting requirements and tasks monthly and quarterly.
- Ensure compliance with applicable accounting policies, local regulations and US GAAP.
- Prepare balance sheet commentary and reconciliations quarterly.
- Support site finance teams in understanding their risks and opportunities as they relate to the Project/ Engineering.
- Coordinate statutory audit across all UK sites and consolidate audit requests and responses to auditors.
- Fully qualified professional accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience working in manufacturing, costing or project accounting environment.
- Self-starter who can work off their own initiative.
- Available to start within 1 month's notice
- User of Oracle with experience of system implementation and upgrade projects.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£34000.00 - £39000.00 per annum