|Job Title:||Project Accountant|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Molly Griffin|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 08:17|
Project Accountant role in place to provide assurance to the Group by performing business process reviews, providing business reports and supporting risk management. The role requires regular UK travel.
Our client is a Listed, British Housebuilder with a presence across the country and an outstanding reputation for progressing their high-performing individuals throughout the business. Headquartered in Chester. As Project Accountant you will have sight of the entire organisation.
The successful Project Accountant will:-
- Visit Divisional offices and developments to carry out a review of the operations, finance and commercial activities within each Division
- Identify areas of business process improvement and value added
- Share best practice across the Group
- Assist in the design of the business process review programme.
- Complete and produce post completion reviews
- Assist with producing monthly Executive Board papers
- Assist with the management of the Risk Register
The successful candidate will be a qualified Auditor with Accountancy practice experience
A great package including a clear development plan
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Accountant (Construction)
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
East London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum