|Job Title:||Project Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2021 09:05|
Project Accountant / FP&A
My client is an exciting and growing UK technology company with innovation, agility and state of the art technology at its core. We work in partnerships with UK government customers and commercial providers to deliver research, technology and products in the communications security sector.
This is a highly varied role supporting the expansion of the highly successful research and technology company at its secure facility in Tewkesbury. The successful applicant will be a self-motivated team player who is highly organised and efficient with a common sense and a flexible approach.
- Development and application of consistent project appraisal and revenue recognition and reconciliation methodologies, to include earned value
- Development of controls and processes to manage and monitor project performance
- Maintenance and analysis of financial and schedule data for all projects
- Provision of financial support to bids and proposals
- Review of and input to project billings
- Review of project cost information to ensure correct application and treatment
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Development and maintenance of processes that ensure company-level financial forecasts and plans accurately reflect latest project data
- Preparation of and input to financial forecasts in a timely manner
- Provision of support to external and internal audits
Skills and personal qualities required:
- Qualified accountant with recognised accountancy qualification
- Experience of program and project management and project accounting techniques and disciplines
- Strong communication and co-ordination skills
- Confident when interacting with employees at all levels
- Financial modelling skills to support bid construction and other investment analysis
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and see exercises through to completion
- The successful candidate must be able to obtain and maintain UK security clearance
The successful candidate will enjoy a highly varied and responsible role within an exciting, dynamic and expanding technology company and will be working as part of a friendly, highly motivated and professional team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
£35000 - £42000 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£36000 - £40000 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits