|Job Title:||Project Accountant|
|Salary:||£42k - 45k per year + + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Issy Simons|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2021 14:56|
Do you want to work on a large project that effects countries across the globe? Are you experienced in leading on projects from a finance perspective? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client is a complex, International organisation who are looking for a Project Accountant to work on large scale, a multi-million-pound project. This role is on a 14-month fixed term contract, and there will be a requirement to go into their Oxford based offices 3 times a week when government guidelines allow.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on the production of project budgets and forecasts, including analysis of costs and cashflow.
- Be the ‘go-to’ point of contact for all financial matters relating to the project.
- Produce financial reports for the senior managers working across the project to ensure the financial performance is fully understood.
- Manage the day-to-day work of a Finance Officer, overseeing the invoice process, reconciliations and other transactional finance matters.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure the project is compliant with statutory and internal control requirements.
- Work with the wider finance team to manage any audit queries relating to the project.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully or part qualified accountant.
- Have significant experience of project financial management.
- Possess exceptional stakeholder management skills, dealing with them effectively across all levels.
- Be a confident user of all Microsoft Office packages including Excel.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
International Project Accountant
£36k - 40k per year
£40000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits
£48000 - £51000 per annum
Interim Financial Accountant Manager
£300 - £330 per day
Senior Management Accountant
£43k - 46k per year