10 days ago
My client is a fast-growing manufacturing firm that is on the cutting-edge in their field, creating innovative products within the energy sector. The firm is based in Basingstoke, you're able to split your time between home and the office.
This is an exciting business with massive success, rapid expansion plans and an incredibly relevant business for the times we are in. The offices are in Basingstoke and you can work in the office and at home as needed, either on a 4 or 5 day week depending on your needs.
- Project accounting for up to 30 projects per month
- Responsible for month end procedures and implementing streamlined job costing processes
- Stock, Assets-Under-Construction, Tangible Fixed Assets and Intangible Fixed Assets
- Product costing and stock count record keeping
- Reporting on project budgets versus actuals
- Working with operations staff, engineers and project managers in the pre-analysis / budget of the sites and the post-evaluation
- Overseeing the operation teams and improving communication and process between off-site employees and head office
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, resolving conflict, being resilient
- Advanced use of Excel to analyse data and develop clear actionable recommendations to the business
- Be the point of contact for a wider operations team
- Ability to hit the ground running and move projects forward with confidence right from the start
- Grow the role in line with the growth of the business
- Proven history of working in a similar role managing stock and assets balance sheets
- Clear understanding of stock count controls and fixed asset registers
- Proven history in construction and sub-contractor management
- Qualified Accountant or QBE
The role is offering up to £45,000 and incredible career progression within a growing organisation.