£45000 - £48000 per annum + benefits
29 days ago
Exceptional opportunity to join a leading business, supporting a major Infrastructure project that that will run for 12-18 months
Leading Infrastructure services business with HQ in Derby; employer of choice with ambitious plans for growth and an appetite for operational excellence
- Act as single point of contact for all financial issues relating to the complex cross function project;
- Act as single point of contact for all financial issues relating to the wider Programme;
- Implement and enforce appropriate financial disciplines and controls across all affected business areas;
- Support the project team in providing accurate and timely management information, including initial scoping and set up;
- Provide accurate forecasting and reporting to all key stakeholders;
- Proactively work with business representatives to compile and manage financial opportunities and hazards;
- Produce financial models with relation to cost and resource allocation.
- Ensure delivery of the project within agreed parameters.
You will be a qualified or QBE accountant with at least 3 years of project accounting experience, strong financial modelling skills and the ability to work with a diverse stakeholder community
£45-48k plus benefits