|Job Title:||Project accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Neil Mantle|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 12:05|
Great opportunity to join a growing and succesful property development business in Derbyshire.
Wororking for the MD providing critical financial and commercial support to the project delivery team.
Autonomous division of a national commercial property development business, based in Derbyshire.
This is a business partnering role with an element of Month end reporting;
- Production of financial reporting and forecasting for projects
- Partner with project managers and management team in various decision making
- Monitor budget movements and provide movement summary
- Review purchase order requests and validate against budget and estimates
- Cash forecast review, monitor spend tracking and working capital performance
- Actively participate in developing project estimates to assist in budgeting process with inputs on project spend and payables estimation
- Track cost overruns vs budgets, forecasts
- Manage general cost control - Review areas of overspend during periodical estimation process and ensure scope changes are routed through change request process
You will be a hands on, commercially minded accountant with experience of project / contract accounting in construction, infrastructure services, civil engineering.
Strong interpersonal skills are key, you will know when and how to challenge in a constructive fashion, have the confidence to stand by your numbers and the proactive mindset to spot opportunities to improve profitability
45-50k on a full or part time basis
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Commercial Accountant (Real Estate)
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Fixed Asset Accountant
£50k - 55k per year