21 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Management Accounting and Project Accounting
Highly regarded Exeter organisation dealing with a significant financial turnover. This organisation have a highly capable workforce and large finance team with multiple long-term career progression opportunities.
Your new role
* Interpretation and presentation of complex financial and non-financial information, including performance indicators, to multi-disciplinary teams and senior managers from within the organisation.
* Act as a mentor, identifying and providing adequate training and continuous professional development programmes for junior staff who are undertaking Professional Accountancy Training.
* Work with non-financial managers up to Executive level to support the construction of business cases ensuring all aspects of finance are included and all areas to be impacted are covered.
* Review the existing financial information sent to managers. This will require identifying best practice and ensuring that this as a minimum standard that is available to all budget holders.
* Respond appropriately to queries, investigating all areas of concern, within an agreed timescale.
* Appraise the relative cost effectiveness of the services provided through the use of benchmarking data, analysing the relative position of a service in relation to the national tariff and exploring other qualitative and quantitative data.
* Update the Financial Management Information System(s) (FMIS) as necessary to ensure accurate and up to date reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
Management Accounting and Project Accounting skills
Business Partnering experience
What you'll get in return
Excellent benefits and career opportunities
Stable work environment with job security
Good work / life balance It's a full time post at 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday. Holidays commence at 27 days + Bank Holidays, rising to 33 after 10 years service.