Process Governance Manager
|Job Title:||Process Governance Manager|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Foster|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 08:45|
About the role
As part of our Finance Global Process Owner (GPO) Function, this new appointment will report into the Head of Finance Process Architecture and Data Governance. Passionate about projects and process improvement, you’ll be tasked with shaping, developing, embedding ways of working amongst the GPO Community which spans all Finance verticals (P2R, A2R, R2R, GSNFR, GFR, C2C, Plan and Perform, Controls, Treasury and Tax). The role will operate to maintain and embed appropriate frameworks and ways of working over policies, processes and SOPs, ensuring centralised coordination and standardisation across GPO community, whilst undertaking improvement activities to align with vision of Continuous Improvement within Finance.
You will be responsible for
Governance Framework - Development, implementation and continuous improvement of the governance framework over policy, process, SOPs and DLP. Ensure adherence across all projects in flight as they transition to BAU.
Central GPO architecture - Own and maintain cross vertical central policy, process, SOPs and DLP
Ways of working - Define and maintain ways of working between SMO, Operators, Continuous Improvement (Aris Modellers) and GPO. Ensure appropriate governance sits across target operating model
Aris road map - Build upon Aris capabilities, align to wider Tesco Service Model and Aris expansion plans. Align process to SOPs and DLP and work with controls team over RACM alignment
Communications - Strong inter-personal skills to build relationships with stakeholders, and the ability to influence and advise
Reporting - Build KPIs to ensure annual assurance over frameworks governing policy, process, SOPs and DLP
Internal/External/KFC audit - point of contact for GPO community, facilitate and support engagement with GPO verticals and SMO for policy, process, SOPs and DLP
Continuous Improvement Champion - Deployment of Continuous Improvement Strategy across GPO Community
Supporting Projects - Support project managers and workstream leads, helping the teams deliver high quality outputs through application of best practice programme and project management philosophy and principles.
You will need
- Evidence of working with Aris & of Process Improvement
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Good communication skills to include presentation, influencing and relational skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Able to self-motivate, organise and take responsibility for own workload to ensure that deadlines and objectives are met.
- Ability to work using their own initiative to solve problems and work under pressure.
- Able be to multi-task and prioritise work effectively.
- Good team player whilst being able to work independently on own tasks.
What’s in it for you
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager or Senior Manager
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£40000 - £42000 per annum
West London, London
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum