Private Equity Funds Tax Manager (M&A)
|Job Title:||Private Equity Funds Tax Manager (M&A)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 10:56|
You'll bd allocated a portfolio of clients and will be required to manage the delivery of tax compliance and other tax services for these clients.
The client is one of the Big4 leading professional services firm with a huge global network and client base. They have a strong brand and solid set of values that enables them to inspire confidence in their employees and empower them to make change in the organisations they work with.
- Instructing and supporting the assistant managers with respect to the tax compliance process.
- Performing manager reviews of tax computations, assisting with more technical issues and providing input into pieces of tax advisory work.
- Co-ordinating colleagues in different specialist areas and overseas offices for larger pieces of advisory work or technical research on your portfolio of clients.
- Assisting the senior managers with technical research, proposals and business development work.
- Ensuring that the risk management process is complete for your allocated clients, and managing fees and costs.
- Qualified CTA and/or ACA/CA or equivalent.
- Ideally a Senior assistant manager or a new / experienced manager who is looking to move to a specialised team.
- Relevant experience (e.g. investment businesses, partnerships, or private equity).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical excellence, communicating technical issues clearly to both clients and team members.
- Ability to build client relationships, and demonstrate you are a vital member of client's team of advisors.
- Experience of managing people and the delivery of compliance and advisory projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team and be responsible for yours and your team's work to ensure deadlines are met.
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate, Tax - Private Clients
Competitive salary + benefits
Tax Senior Manager, Private Client - Salisbury
Private Client Tax Senior - Southampton
£35000.00 - £45750.00 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
50000 - 70000
R&D Tax Senior Manager
Senior Manager Grade